Pioneer 0360 Bubbler Head With Flange and Shank, Polished Chrome
WWC Part No/ SKU: 134311
Mfg. Model: 0360
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||4 x 5.66 x 4.82 inches|
|Finish||PVD Polished Chrome|
|Item Weight (lbs)||1.65 Pounds|
$103.20 $103.20 /Each
Contact branch for price
0360 CENTRAL DRINKING-BUBBLER HEAD 1/2^ MALE W/FLANGE-PC
- MADE TO CONSERVE WATER WITHOUT SACRIFICING PERFORMANCE - This faucet is compliant with federal drinking water legislation and state legislation including AB1953, S152 and HB372.
- FORM AND FUNCTION - Central Brass' Drinking Faucet is a masterpiece of strength and function. During use, its curved design minimizes splashing while directing water in a highly focused stream to ensure very little wasted water.
- DESIGNED TO BE TOUGH - This drinking faucet is designed to be exceptionally durable. It's built to withstand accidental bumps and even heavy use in a commercial setting.
- NO-SWEAT INSTALLATION - The faucet installs in just three easy steps. Included with the faucet is a straightforward, step-by-step installation guide making this faucet a breeze to set up and to maintain.
- OTHER IMPORTANT SPECIFICATION - 1/2-14 NPS male thread connection type.
- CUSTOMER CARE - Experience our incomparable commitment to great customer care. Whatever your question, comment, challenge or triumph, we want to know about it. Contact our quick-response support team for help whenever you need it.
- CENTRAL BRASS AND PIONEER - Central Brass is a proud part of the Pioneer family of quality products.
The bubbler head is made from a brass forging. It is polished and copper, nickel and chrome plated. The bubbler comes with a brass flange that is also triple plated. The 1/2-14NSPM shank is included. The bubbler is activated by a chrome plated push button and has a replaceable cartridge assembly (K-361). The bubbler meets ASME A112. 18.1M and is ANSI/NSF 61/Section 9 Certified.
Write Your Own Review