Milwaukee Tool 2565-20 M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Right Angle Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
WWC Part No/ SKU: 963241
Mfg. Model: 2565-20
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
|2.98 x 2.32 x 13.28
|Item Weight (lbs)
$365.00 $254.00 /Each
Contact branch for price
2565-20 MILW M12 FUEL 1/2IN RIGHT ANGLE IMPACT WRENCH W/ FRICTION 2565-20 MILW M12 FUEL 1/2IN RIGHT A
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 220 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque, making it the most powerful cordless right angle impact wrench on the market
- More Access in Tight Spaces
- 4-Mode Drive Control
- A 2.8" head profile design allows for more access in tight spaces
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 15 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
- The long body profile of 14.17" allows for more access in hard to reach spaces
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
The M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Right Angle Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the industry's most powerful right angle impact wrench. With up to 220 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque, removing stubborn bolts and fasteners are no longer an issue. Along with power, the tool offers users maximum access, and ultimate control for hard to reach applications. With a head profile of only 2.8", this tool easily fits into tight spaces, making users more productive, while decreases their need for socket extensions often used with pistol-grip impact tools. 4-Mode Drive Control will allow unmatched control in various fastening and bolt removal applications. Modes 1-3 provide RPM and IPM adjustments for precision control. . In Mode 4, this tool is equiped with Auto Shut-off Mode in forward and Bolt Removal Mode in reverse. Auto Shut-off Mode will prevent over-tightening of bolts by applying no more than 15 ft-lbs of torque. Bolt removal mode will provide more control as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened. The REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures users achieve maximum performance and protects the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs are compatible with all M12™ tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
Write Your Own Review