Lochinvar, Gas Water Heater, 50 Gallon, Residential, Tall, 40,000 BTU's
WWC Part No/ SKU: 581540
Mfg. Model: GTN05040WRM
|Hot Connection||3/4 inch|
|Category||Gas Water Heater|
|Nominal Gallon Capacity||50 Gallon|
|BTU / Hour Input||40,000 BTU's|
|Gas Connection||1/2 inch|
|Water Connection||3/4 Inch|
|Vent Size||4 inch|
|Cold Connection||3/4 inch|
Contact branch for price
GTN050 40WR-M LOCHINVAR TALL 50 GALNG WATER HEATER 40000 BTU W/R GASVALVE AND MAG ANODE ROD | GTN05040WRM,GTN05040,GTN50,GTN050,50NG,50,GAS
- Code Compliance - Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act, (EPCA), as amended.
- Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistant - Combustion air is directed through a stainless steel flame arrestor plate specifically designed to prevent flame rollout and flammable vapor ignition. The design includes a safety thermal switch and protection from lint, dust and oil buildup.
- Electronic Gas Control - The gas valve features an internal microprocessor for precise temperature control, fast response and an LED status indicator for simplified service diagnostics. The valve is powered by a thermopile pilot requiring no external power source.
- Low NOx Burner - The patented radial burner design reduces NOx emissions by more than 33% delivering less than 40 ng/j of NOx.
- Glass-Lined Steel Tank - The durable glass lining is fused to the steel tank at 1600F to assure lasting protection against rust and corrosion while providing clear, clean hot water. 300 PSI test pressure; 150 PSI working pressure.
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - A uniform coverage of thick closed-cell foam insulation minimizes standby heat loss, maximizes heat retention and delivers a high Energy Factor.
- Tank Saver Anode - A large diameter, high capacity anode inhibits corrosion of the tank interior for long, trouble-free service.
- Heat Trap - Heat traps are built into the inlet and outlet connections to eliminate heat migration and heat loss in the water piping.
Write Your Own Review