Diablo D0604DH 6-1/2 in. x 4 Tooth (PCD) Fiber Cement HardieBlade
WWC Part No/ SKU: 1040422
Mfg. Model: D0604DH
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||0.35 x 8.45 x 10.45|
|Item Weight (lbs)||0.59|
$76.15 $53.54 /Each
Contact branch for price
D0604DH DIABLO 6-1/2 IN. X 4 TOOTH POLYCRYSTALLINE DIAMOND-TIPPED HARDIE CIRCULAR SAW BLADE SAW BLADE
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life – up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
Diablo HardieBlade™ is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo's co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 50% less respirable dust*, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat.
Write Your Own Review