Milwaukee Tool 6140-30 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 In. Small Angle Grinder
WWC Part No/ SKU: 831654
Mfg. Model: 6140-30
Contact branch for price
6140-30 MILWAUKEE 4.5 7.5A SAG -PADDLE W/LOCK-ON
- 7.5 amp, 825 MWO motor-overload protection and power for daily applications
- 25% longer lasting epoxy protection-extends motor life by protecting the copper wire from abrasion
- Debris baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-port exhaust-reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- X-large paddle switch-increased comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions
- Tool free, burst resistant guard- the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard
- Compatible with multiple grinder guards and flanges.
The 6140-30 4-1/2 In. 7.5 Amp Small Angle Grinder Delivers Performance, Durability And Ease-Of-Use Features For Industrial Users. The X-Large Paddle Switch With Lock-On Provides Increased Comfort And Ease-Of Use When Operating The Grinder In Various Positions. Milwaukee'S Built In Advanced Airflow System, Including Debris Baffles And Multi-Port Exhaust, Extends Tool Life. 25% Longer Lasting Epoxy Motor Protection Extends Tool Life By Protecting The Copper Wires From Abrasion. The Tool-Free Burst Resistant Guard Allows The User To Quickly Adjust The Guard Without The Use Of A Tool.
Write Your Own Review