Milwaukee Tool 48-20-7702 M/2™ 2-Cutter SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer-Drill Bit 5/8 in. x 6 in. x 8 in.
WWC Part No/ SKU: 833690
Mfg. Model: 48-20-7702
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||8 x 0.625 x 0.625|
|Item Weight (lbs)||2|
$22.20 $11.42 /Each
Contact branch for price
48-20-7702 MILWAUKEE SDS-PLUS 2CT
- Enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability
- Breaker points lead to faster drilling speeds
- Variable flute for up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers
- Centering tip for exact spot drilling
- Wear mark indicators to show end of life and when bit no longer meets the ANSI requirement
- Reinforced flutes for minimized vibration and maximum durability
Milwaukee® M/2™ 2-cutter SDS-Plus rotary hammer drill bits are the most durable 2-cutter bits with up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers. The enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Breaker point pulverize the material more effectively resulting in faster drilling speeds. The variable flute allows for maximum debris extraction leading to up 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammer while making it a very durable bit in corded and cordless rotary hammers. Additionally, M/2™ features a centering tip for exact spot drilling, wear mark indicator indicating when the bit no longer meets ANSI diameter requirements, and a reinforced flute for durability and minimized vibration. The increased life and efficiency of the M/2™ 2-cutter drill bit line provides the ideal solution in general concrete for cordless and corded rotary hammer users.
Write Your Own Review