Milwaukee Tool 48-01-8782 6 In. 14 Tpi The Torch Ice Hardened Sawzall® Blades (50 Pk)
WWC Part No/ SKU: 834155
Mfg. Model: 48-01-8782
Contact branch for price
48-01-8782 MILWAUKEE SAWZALL BL 14T6LG ICE HARDENED TORCH 50PK
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Ice hardened for up to 50% longer life
- 1/2 in. universal shank
The Torch Metal-Cutting Blades With The Double Duty Upgrade Feature A Tooth Form Optimized For The Longest Life And Maximum Durability. Tough Neck Is Engineered To Protect Against Tang Breakage And Delivers The Strongest Sawzall Blade Tang On The Market. Grid Iron Features A Stamped Honeycomb Pattern Throughout The Body Of The Blade That Greatly Increases The Rigidity Of The Blade, Making It The Stiffest Metal Cutting Sawzall Blade On The Market. Ice Hardened Blades Are Cryogenically Treated For Up To 50% Longer Life. These Blades Are Ideal For Making Tough, Straight Cuts.
Write Your Own Review