Milwaukee Tool 48-00-5527 12 in. 5 TPI The Ax™ Carbide Teeth SAWZALL Blades (5 Pack)
WWC Part No/ SKU: 834204
Mfg. Model: 48-00-5527
|Category||Accessories Recip Blades|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||0.05 x 0.75 x 12|
|Item Weight (lbs)||1.58|
$96.20 $63.41 /Each
Contact branch for price
48-00-5527 MILWAUKEE THE AX WITH
- Nail Guard™: ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability. Nail Guard™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- Fang Tip™ :ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece. Fang Tip™ bites into the wood on first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- The 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
The Ax™ with Carbide teeth, engineered to deliver long life in the toughest applications while being the fastest carbide-tipped reciprocating saw blades on the market. These new blades will deliver 30X longer life over standard bi-metal blades and 2X faster cutting than other Carbide blades. The Ax™ with Carbide teeth features optimized Carbide tipping technology that delivers extreme life. A fast, aggressive 5 TPI blade design allows for the fastest cutting in nail-embedded wood and a wide range of residential material. Additionally, The Ax™ with Carbide teeth will feature Milwaukee patented features Nail Guard™ and Fang Tip™. Nail guard allows the user to rip nails not teeth, delivering extreme durability. The Fang Tip™ provides the fastest plunging on any wood cutting blade on the market. The Ax™ with Carbide teeth is optimized for cordless reciprocating saws delivering over 25% more cuts per charge.
Write Your Own Review