Milwaukee 2831-21 M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw Kit
WWC Part No/ SKU: 1257188
Mfg. Model: 2831-21
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Item Weight (lbs)
$1,140.00 $786.96 /Each
Contact branch for price
2831-21 MILW M18 FUEL 6-1/2" PLUNGE TRACK SAW KIT 2831-21
- REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor. Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Track Saw to provide the power and speed to complete demanding applications with finish quality cuts.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- Smooth plunging action for easy plunge cuts
- Variable speed dial for setting blade RPM to your application
- Adjustable cam system to allows user to dial in track to rail fitment for laser straight cuts
- Riving knife keeps materials from pinching on blade and reduces kickback
- Easy slide depth scale allows for quick and accurate adjustments
- Onboard Allen wrench storage for easy blade changes
- Bevel stops at 22.5, 45 and 48 Degrees
Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2” Plunge Track Saw from Milwaukee® delivers the Power to rip solid hardwoods, over 90% dust collection efficiency while providing the portability and precision users demand from a plunge saw. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor provides 6,300 RPM for finish quality and clean cuts. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 battery delivers more cuts per charge and great durability than the competition. The saw features a variable speed dial allowing for setting the speed of your application. The smooth, pivoting plunge motion allows for precision plunge cuts with an accurate depth of cut.
Write Your Own Review