Diablo D1060S 10 in. x 60 Tooth Fine Finish Slide Miter Saw Blade
WWC Part No/ SKU: 1040468
Mfg. Model: D1060S
|Grit Blend||Aluminum Oxide Blend|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||0.4 x 11.8 x 14|
|Item Weight (lbs)||1.61|
$74.69 $52.52 /Each
Contact branch for price
D1060S DIABLO 10 IN. X 60 TOOTH FINE FINISH SLIDE MITER SAW BLADE SAW BLADE
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
Fine Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or “chop” style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing “grabbing” or blowout. Diablo's particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and moulding. (Blades ending in “S” are also ideal for radial arm saws).
Write Your Own Review