BrassCraft Multi-Turn Water Stop, Angle Valve, 1/2 inch Nominal Barb x 3/8 inch OD Compression
WWC Part No/ SKU: 640763
Mfg. Model: BRPX19XR
$37.40 $14.15 /Each
Contact branch for price
BRPX19X R BRASSCRAFT 1/2 IN. NOMBARB INLET X 3/8 IN. OD COMP OUTLETMULTI-TURN ANGLE VALVE
- BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Barb Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures â€“ faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Machined, 1-piece body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- Compatible with PEX tubing
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115 F. For those applications, use our KT series ball stops.
- Temperature rating: 40 to 140F; Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
Write Your Own Review